Since Invisalign came on the scene, it has revolutionized the orthodontic process. Millions of people have quickly, and effectively, seen dramatic improvements in the alignment of their teeth, without having to undergo conventional orthodontic treatment. The Invisalign system is discreet, utilizing clear aligner trays that are custom fit to move teeth into the proper positions. Patients are to wear the trays at least 22 hours each day, taking them off only to eat or clean the teeth. The trays are switched out every two weeks and on average, results can be completed within about 18 months.
Patients everywhere are opting for Invisalign over metal braces for a variety of reasons. Number one is they are discreet. If you have a career where image is important, or simply feel like your self-esteem will be compromised with metal braces, you may prefer Invisalign. Number two, they are comfortable. The trays are made of a smooth, comfortable plastic. Number three, they are easy to clean and removable. Number four, they cost about the same as conventional braces.
Invisalign can correct most cases of mild to moderate misalignment along with several bite problems.
While all of this sounds great, not everyone is an ideal candidate for Invisalign. In order to determine if you are able to utilize Invisalign, it’s best to come into our Plantation, FL office for a consultation. While Invisalign is effective at realigning the dental arch and correcting bite issues, it will not work on severe misalignment. During your consultation, a thorough exam will be completed, and we will provide you with our recommendation for the best method to straighten your teeth. For patients that are not candidates for Invisalign, we do offer traditional orthodontics.
At WholeLife Dental, we aim to restore health through our preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry options. Invisalign is just one method we use to help patients prevent decay and keep their teeth and gums healthy. We treat patients of all ages and are always welcoming new ones into our office. To learn more about Invisalign braces, or our other offerings, contact us today at 954-382-0110
to schedule an appointment.
Back to Orthodontics / Invisalign Home Page
- Invisalign Dentist Plantation - Plantation, FL dentist discusses Invisalign: discreet orthodontia for adults
- Invisalign Clear Braces Plantation - Why you should choose Invisalign Clear Aligners in Plantation
- Invisalign Orthodontist Plantation FL - Plantation, FL residents ask the orthodontist, “What are the advantages of Invisalign clear aligners?”
- Braces Plantation FL - Who in Plantation, FL is an appropriate candidate for Invisalign braces?
- Invisalign Plantation FL - Plantation, FL area patients ask, "What are the benefits of Invisalign braces?"
- Orthodontic Treatment Plantation, FL - The benefits of Invisalign orthodontic treatment for Plantation, FL area patients