Patients seek a respected cosmetic dentist
in Plantation, FL who can restore youthful looking appearances
A beautiful smile can attract others to you. It is one of the first features people notice when meeting each other. The aesthetics of a smile can boost self-esteem and renew confidence. When patients are seeking enhancements to their smiles, they know they can count on the unique skills of the Dr. Freddy Vallejo and his team at WholeLife Dentistry by Dr. Vallejo. This cosmetic dentist not only transforms smiles, but he also restores a youthful aesthetic to facial skin. The highly respected dentist understands the importance of looking and feeling beautiful and its affect on emotional health and wellbeing. Therefore, he provides Botox and Juvéderm to patients in Plantation, FL and beyond. Many patients ask about the benefits of these treatments. Dr. Vallejo is happy to explain.
The natural process of aging can leave unwanted wrinkles, lines, and folds. Sun exposure and smoking also can speed up the aging process. Squinting and various facial expressions can cause the muscles to contract and can leave wrinkles. Sometimes, vertical creases between the eyebrows (frown lines) can leave a person looking sad or angry when he or she is actually happy.
Regardless of the cause of the unwanted lines, we can use an injectable such as Botox or Juvéderm to restore the appearance of youthful looking skin. Thanks to these treatments, patients can turn back the hands of time without surgery. Dr. Vallejo uses Botox to treat horizontal lines above the brows (forehead furrows), lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines), and creases near outer corners of the eyes (crow's feet). The prescription injection composed of a purified protein relaxes the muscles and prevents them from contracting. The result is smoother and more youthful looking skin.
We also use Juvéderm to smooth wrinkles around the mouth and nose. Juvéderm contains hyaluronic acid, a substance found in the body, which is injected into folds and facial lines. The substance adds volume to the treated areas.
If you want to explore if Botox or Juvéderm is right for you, we recommend scheduling a consultation appointment. We will review your medical history and ask you about current medications you take. If you are a candidate for treatment, we will form a plan to meet your unique needs. Patients can often enjoy a Botox or Juvéderm session during a lunch break because it typically lasts less than an hour. Results often appear within days of the initial treatment session. These treatments coupled with cosmetic dental treatments can help patients feel more confident and more beautiful.
To learn more about Botox or Juvéderm, call 954-382-0110
Back to Home Page
- General Dentist Plantation FL - Respected general dentist in Plantation, FL explains the connection between oral and overall health
- Cosmetic Dentist Plantation FL - Patients seek a respected cosmetic dentist in Plantation, FL who can restore youthful looking appearances
- Family Dentist Plantation FL - Residents seek a caring family dentist in Plantation, FL who provides excellent preventive care
- Dentist Near Plantation, FL - Patients in Plantation, FL ask, "Which dentist near me offers orthodontics and Invisalign?"
- 33324 Dentist - Dentist in Plantation, FL 33324 understands link between physical and dental health
- Dentist in Plantation, FL - Dentist in Plantation, FL offers comprehensive array of dental care and orthodontics
- Dentistry Services in Plantation, FL - Dentistry services in Plantation, FL, focus on prevention