- Excellent solution for missing teeth
- Serve as artificial roots,
- Holds the replaced teeth securely in place
- We ensure that your new teeth look like natural teeth
"I had a great visit as usual.It is a warm and happy environment that makes you feel welcome. DR. Vallejo is wonderful."
Dental implants are an excellent solution for missing teeth.
~ Stephanie T.
They serve as artificial roots, holding the replacement teeth securely in place. The result is a strong, stable restoration that can last for many years, often a lifetime, with minimal maintenance. Implants have the same oral hygiene requirements as natural teeth, and they look, feel, and function like real teeth.
The many benefits of dental implants include:
- One or several teeth can be replaced securely, without altering the remaining natural teeth
- Protect remaining teeth from shifting
- Restore your dazzling smile
- Enjoy full chewing functionality
- Slow or prevent bone resorption
In our practice, we make the implant process simple for patients. We understand that many people are nervous about the procedure, and we make every effort to ensure it is a pain-free and stress-free experience.
Due to the gentle and precise nature of the procedure, sedation is rarely required.
Many patients do not even need incisions; the implants can often be inserted directly through the gum tissue. In these cases, the patients leave our office with just a small, fast-healing punch hole, and the procedure is very atraumatic with minimal discomfort. This provides a very easy solution for patients, and it is becoming more common. For individuals who need complex oral surgeries, as well as those who are anxious, we offer IV sedation. Even high anxiety patients remain calm and relaxed with the benefit of sedation. Often, they have little to no recollection of the procedure when it is complete.
All dental restorations in our office, including dental implant treatments, are performed with cosmetics in mind. We take great care in the design and placement processes to ensure that your new teeth look like natural teeth
. If we are replacing a tooth in a cosmetically sensitive area, our on-staff periodontist will place the implants. Periodontists are like plastic surgeons of the mouth, and have the skills to deliver optimal results.
If you are missing one, several, or all of your teeth, let us help you choose the best solution for you. Call WholeLife Dentistry by Dr. Vallejo at 954-382-0110
and schedule an appointment.
- Dental Implant Dentist Plantation - Plantation, FL area specialist explains dental implants
- Dental Implant Specialist Plantation FL - Solutions from a dental implant specialist in Plantation, FL
- Solution for Teeth Loss Plantation FL - Dental implants are a beautiful solution for loss of teeth in Plantation, FL area patients
- Dental Implant Treatment Plantation FL - Dental implant treatment in Plantation, FL can improve your life
- Dental Implants for Missing Teeth at Plantation, FL - Dental implants can provide lifelong results for Plantation, FL patients
- Dental Implants in Plantation FL - Dental implants can provide lifelong results for patients in Plantation, FL