Dentistry services in Plantation, FL,
focus on prevention
Many people think of dentistry services as reactive, that is, in response to a problem or concern that they are facing with their oral health. At Whole Life Dentistry by Dr. Vallejo, serving Plantation, FL, and surrounding communities, our professional team recognizes that oral health is closely tied to a patient’s overall emotional and physical health. That’s why Dr. Freddy Vallejo, a doctor of dental surgery who hails from a family of physicians and clinical specialists, believes strongly in preventative dentistry.
Preventative dentistry encompasses a broad range of dental care, including:
- Education – understanding your overall medical history and the causes of oral health concerns, such as gingivitis, periodontitis, oral cancer, and tooth decay will help you prevent future problems
- Home maintenance and consistent oral hygiene – each patient in our practice has individual needs. We recommend specific tools and oral health plans based upon the status and strength of your teeth and gums.
- Brushing twice per day and after meals, with a toothbrush recommended by our practice, is critical. Brush in a gentle, circular motion, addressing each tooth
- Floss twice a day in an up and down movement to avoid irritating your gums
- Use mouthwash as directed by Dr. Vallejo
- Regularly scheduled visits to Whole Life Dentistry are key components to optimal oral health. Appointments may be scheduled annually, twice a year, or more frequently based upon your needs. These visits allow us to examine and monitor any changes in your mouth, gums, or teeth, and screen for potential developments.
- Physical and emotion health affects oral health. Many other factors can affect your dental health and brilliant smile. Taking care of your body and mind can lead to a healthier and happier life. Patients should avoid lifestyle choices that may be detrimental to their wellbeing, such as tobacco use and smoking.
Dr. Vallejo is a committed and compassionate doctor who delights in helping patients to transform their smiles. He is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles Dentistry program and the esteemed Misch International Implant Institute. Recognized with a Fellowship with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and Florida Dental Association, Dr. Vallejo is a life-longer learner who continues to expand his clinical skills.
For the best in preventative care, family dentistry, and restorative dental care, call Whole Life Dentistry by Dr. Vallejo today at 954-382-0110
. Our office address is 101 N. Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL 33324.
Back to Home Page
- General Dentist Plantation FL - Respected general dentist in Plantation, FL explains the connection between oral and overall health
- Cosmetic Dentist Plantation FL - Patients seek a respected cosmetic dentist in Plantation, FL who can restore youthful looking appearances
- Family Dentist Plantation FL - Residents seek a caring family dentist in Plantation, FL who provides excellent preventive care
- Dentist Near Plantation, FL - Patients in Plantation, FL ask, "Which dentist near me offers orthodontics and Invisalign?"
- 33324 Dentist - Dentist in Plantation, FL 33324 understands link between physical and dental health
- Dentist in Plantation, FL - Dentist in Plantation, FL offers comprehensive array of dental care and orthodontics
- Dentistry Services in Plantation, FL - Dentistry services in Plantation, FL, focus on prevention