Residents seek a caring family dentist in
Plantation, FL who provides excellent preventive care
Residents in Plantation, FL and the surrounding areas seek a dentist their friends and neighbors will recommend. They know they are in gentle hands with the dentists and team at WholeLife Dentistry by Dr. Vallejo. Our team provides customized treatment plans to meet various patient needs. Caring family dentist Dr. Freddy Vallejo and our team provide dental preventive care to ensure optimal oral and overall health and wellbeing. Many patients ask us about the basics of a strong preventive care plan. We are happy to explain.
Brushing and flossing
We recommend brushing the teeth at least twice a day and, sometimes, after every meal. Holding the toothbrush at a slight angle will allow you to reach the areas where the gums and teeth meet. We recommend storing the toothbrush in an upright position so it can air dry. It is also important to replace the toothbrush every three to four months. Floss the teeth before going to bed, and ensure you use the proper technique. These two habits can help keep the teeth and gums clean and healthy.
Regular dental check-ups can help prevent gum disease, tooth decay, and other health issues that can stem from oral health conditions and diseases .We recommend visiting our team at least biannually for dental check-ups. We can perform a comprehensive exam, which includes checking blood pressure and thyroids as well as an oral cancer screening. We want to ensure optimal health of your mouth, teeth, gums and your whole body.
The importance of oral hygiene
Tooth decay leads as one of the common health conditions in the world. The top cause of tooth decay is plaque. Therefore, it is critical to keep your oral health in excellent condition. Practicing good oral hygiene habits can help keep plaque at bay, helping to protect you from cavities and gum disease.
At WholeLife Dentistry by Dr. Vallejo, we believe in prevention as the best way to achieve optimal health. Are you looking for a team of highly skilled dentists who can customize preventive care plans to meet unique needs? Schedule a consultation appointment by calling our friendly and knowledgeable team at 954-382-0110
Back to Home Page
- General Dentist Plantation FL - Respected general dentist in Plantation, FL explains the connection between oral and overall health
- Cosmetic Dentist Plantation FL - Patients seek a respected cosmetic dentist in Plantation, FL who can restore youthful looking appearances
- Family Dentist Plantation FL - Residents seek a caring family dentist in Plantation, FL who provides excellent preventive care
- Dentist Near Plantation, FL - Patients in Plantation, FL ask, "Which dentist near me offers orthodontics and Invisalign?"
- 33324 Dentist - Dentist in Plantation, FL 33324 understands link between physical and dental health
- Dentist in Plantation, FL - Dentist in Plantation, FL offers comprehensive array of dental care and orthodontics
- Dentistry Services in Plantation, FL - Dentistry services in Plantation, FL, focus on prevention