Does Invisalign Work? A Plantation, FL
Orthodontist Provides the Facts
Your smile can stop someone in their tracks and is often one of the first things they notice. Is your smile leaving a positive or negative lasting impression? For adults who are dealing with misaligned teeth, the thought of wearing traditional metal braces for several years can be a real deterrent. If you want to straighten teeth without the hassle of metal wires, Dr. Vallejo offers patients the benefit of Invisalign.
Invisalign is an extremely popular and effective way to straighten your teeth without traditional braces. The Invisalign system uses a series of clear, plastic aligner trays that gradually shift teeth into the correct position. Each tray is worn for two weeks.
Invisalign offers patients a discreet and convenient way to improve the appearance of your smile.
Advantages of Invisalign:
- Clean teeth easily. With traditional metal brackets and wires, brushing and flossing teeth effectively can be difficult. Many patients suffer from tooth decay and cavities during their time in braces. Since Invisalign trays are removable, patients can maintain proper oral hygiene.
- Enjoy your favorite foods. Everyone knows that with braces comes a long list of “foods to avoid.” Popcorn, candy, and nuts are all off limits for years. With Invisalign, you can remove the trays to enjoy the food you love. Simply remember to clean your teeth prior to putting the trays back on.
- Enjoy comfort. Traditional metal brackets and wires can be uncomfortable and even cause mouth sores. Invisalign trays are made from a comfortable, BPA free plastic that is gentle on your mouth.
- It’s invisible. You can straighten your teeth without people even knowing. This can be especially helpful for patients who have jobs that require public speaking or being in front of people on a frequent basis.
Patients typically wear the Invisalign trays for twelve months of treatment. The exact time may vary depending on the individual situation. Invisalign can be used to treat a variety of dental issues including:
- Crooked Teeth
- Open bite
To learn more about Invisalign clear braces and find out if you are a candidate, call our office today to find out why so many of our Plantation, FL patients are turning to Invisalign to straighten their smiles.
Back to Orthodontics / Invisalign Home Page
- Invisalign Dentist Plantation - Plantation, FL dentist discusses Invisalign: discreet orthodontia for adults
- Invisalign Clear Braces Plantation - Why you should choose Invisalign Clear Aligners in Plantation
- Invisalign Orthodontist Plantation FL - Plantation, FL residents ask the orthodontist, “What are the advantages of Invisalign clear aligners?”
- Braces Plantation FL - Who in Plantation, FL is an appropriate candidate for Invisalign braces?
- Invisalign Plantation FL - Plantation, FL area patients ask, "What are the benefits of Invisalign braces?"
- Orthodontic Treatment Plantation, FL - The benefits of Invisalign orthodontic treatment for Plantation, FL area patients