Convenient IV Sedation Dentistry in our
Plantation, FL Offices
Dentistry has come a long way. In fact, technological advances have made it so that dentistry is almost pain-free. Still, dental fear or anxiety is a very real condition that affects the oral health of many Americans. At Whole Life Dentistry, we believe everyone deserves access to quality dental care in a setting where they can feel comfortable and relaxed. This is why we offer sedation options for our patients. Regardless of whether you need a cleaning and check-up, or extensive restorative work, you should have access to assistance that can take the fear out of dental work.
Dental anxiety can manifest for many reasons. Some patients are just fine coming in for a cleaning but freeze up at the thought of any extensive treatment. Others are not even able to pick up the phone to call us for a cleaning. Our team is here to help change that and allow you to make your dental health a priority.
At Whole Life Dental, we offer our patients the many benefits of IV Sedation.
IV Sedation is a type of medication that is administered through an IV. This type of sedation is not the same thing as undergoing general anesthesia. With IV sedation, patients will be conscious, but not fully aware of the surroundings. With the IV sedation, you will be able to breathe and swallow on your own, and respond to basic commands.
One of the biggest benefits of IV sedation is that it begins to take effect immediately. Most patients describe the sensation as euphoric or that it feels like they are quickly drifting off to sleep. After the procedure, they will have little, if any, memory of the treatment.
Another benefit of IV sedation is that it can be controlled during the procedure. Dr. Vallejo is able to adjust the dosage as needed to make sure it at the appropriate level.
If you are one of the many Plantation, FL area patients who are affected by dental anxiety, you are not alone in this battle. The good news is that IV sedation can help. If you would like more information, please call our team today.
Back to IV Sedation Home Page
- Sedation Dentistry Plantation - Plantation, FL patients ask, “What are the facts on IV sedation dentistry?”
- Customizable IV Sedation at Plantation FL - IV Sedation offers customizable levels of sedation for patients in Plantation, FL
- IV Sedation Dentistry Plantation FL - IV Sedation dentistry can take the fear out of dental work for Plantation, FL area residents
- IV Sedation Treatment at Plantation FL - Plantation, FL area dentist discusses how IV sedation can help patients at the dental office
- IV Sedation at Plantation, FL - IV Sedation at Plantation, FL dentist helps reduce the stress of dental procedures