Comfort, Discretion & Other Benefits of Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment
Whether it's dazzling white teeth, or a perfectly straight smile, most people have a list of what they'd like to see represented in their dream smile. For many adults, alignment issues are often brushed to the side or ignored. Perhaps it's because traditional orthodontics can be expensive, or it might be that the idea of spending years in metal braces is unappealing. The good news is that there is an alternative. Patients who have mild to moderate alignment issues can now correct them with the help of Invisalign orthodontic treatment from their dentist in Plantation; FL. Invisalign is a revolutionary way for adolescents and adults to achieve that dream smile.
The Invisalign system utilizes a series of clear plastic aligner trays. The trays are worn for a period of two weeks before they are switched out for a new tray. Each tray gradually moves the teeth into better alignment. The result is a brand new smile that is achieved almost invisibly.
Some of the benefits of Invisalign treatment over traditional orthodontics include:
Metal brackets and wires are known to scratch or cause sores inside the mouth. The clear aligner trays from Invisalign are comfortable and worn easily.
While traditional metal braces are very effective at correcting alignment issues, many patients are uncomfortable with committing to wear them for several years. Invisalign gives these patients a virtually invisible alternative.
In most cases, the cost of Invisalign is about equal to traditional braces. For some patients, the treatment time may be less, which can lead to a cost savings.
Traditional braces come with a list of "off-limit" foods. Invisalign doesn't. The aligners are removable which makes consuming your favorite foods and beverages easy. Patients can simply remove the aligners to eat and place them back on the teeth after brushing and flossing.
The Invisalign system is proven to help patients have a straighter smile. The first step to beginning this treatment is a consultation. During this appointment, Dr. Vallejo will examine the alignment and bite issues and determine if Invisalign is the appropriate treatment. From there, images of the teeth are taken and turned into a 3-D model to help determine the proper movement of the teeth. In just a few short weeks, patients will have their unique, custom-made aligner trays to begin treatment.
Back to Orthodontics / Invisalign Home Page
- Invisalign Dentist Plantation - Plantation, FL dentist discusses Invisalign: discreet orthodontia for adults
- Invisalign Clear Braces Plantation - Why you should choose Invisalign Clear Aligners in Plantation
- Invisalign Orthodontist Plantation FL - Plantation, FL residents ask the orthodontist, “What are the advantages of Invisalign clear aligners?”
- Braces Plantation FL - Who in Plantation, FL is an appropriate candidate for Invisalign braces?
- Invisalign Plantation FL - Plantation, FL area patients ask, "What are the benefits of Invisalign braces?"
- Orthodontic Treatment Plantation, FL - The benefits of Invisalign orthodontic treatment for Plantation, FL area patients