- We provide a variety of advanced orthodontic options for children, teens, and adults
- Orthodontics can also help keep your mouth healthy
- Invisalign is an excellent solution for crooked teeth and bite problems
"Dr. Freddie Vallejo is extremely warm, very friendly, always upbeat. His positive personality matches his professional skill which is outstanding.
His entire office staff reflects the same work ethic and warmth as Dr. Vallejo and it is truly a pleasure to visit his office as a patient."
~ Bonnie F.
At WholeLife Dentistry by Dr. Vallejo, we provide a variety of advanced orthodontic options for children, teens, and adults. Orthodontic treatment is much more than a cosmetic issue. Crooked teeth can lead to cavities and even gum disease
, because they create tight spaces that are difficult to clean. Bite problems such as overbite, underbite, or crossbite can affect the health and functionality of the jaws (TMJs).
Invisalign is an excellent solution for crooked teeth and bite problems
. Although some people think of Invisalign as a purely cosmetic treatment, the technology has advanced dramatically since it was initially introduced over a decade ago. These discreet, comfortable aligners can accomplish virtually anything that traditional braces can. This is a popular option with our patients
, because they can wear Invisalign and other people are unlikely to even notice.
First is an examination to determine if you need orthodontics, and if you are a good candidate for Invisalign. Fortunately, due to the highly customized nature of the procedure and biocompatibility of materials, it is a great option for virtually anyone.
We take pictures and impressions (molds) of the patient's mouth and send them to the Invisalign laboratory. They process the data and create a virtual model of your teeth, with a detailed video (ClinCheck) showing precise tooth movements and the projected treatment time. A series of customized aligners are created at the Invisalign facility
. You will wear each one for two weeks, and then simply discard it and begin wearing the next one in the series. On average, Invisalign takes about eleven months, though the exact duration will vary from one patient to another. Most people achieve excellent results and are very satisfied with the convenience of treatment.
Although Invisalign is a viable option for most orthodontic patients, it is generally not recommended for children under the age of 15. There are also rare cases where traditional braces are necessary or preferable for adults, usually with patients who find compliance with Invisalign difficult. We have an on-staff orthodontist who works with these patients to customize an efficient and effective treatment plan.
With the variety of safe, gentle, effective orthodontic options available today, there is no need for you or your child to suffer the embarrassment and health implications of crooked teeth or a misaligned bite. Call WholeLife Dentistry by Dr. Vallejo at 954-382-0110
and schedule a consultation today.
- Invisalign Dentist Plantation - Plantation, FL dentist discusses Invisalign: discreet orthodontia for adults
- Invisalign Clear Braces Plantation - Why you should choose Invisalign Clear Aligners in Plantation
- Invisalign Orthodontist Plantation FL - Plantation, FL residents ask the orthodontist, “What are the advantages of Invisalign clear aligners?”
- Braces Plantation FL - Who in Plantation, FL is an appropriate candidate for Invisalign braces?
- Invisalign Plantation FL - Plantation, FL area patients ask, "What are the benefits of Invisalign braces?"
- Orthodontic Treatment Plantation, FL - The benefits of Invisalign orthodontic treatment for Plantation, FL area patients