Solutions from Your Local Dental Implant
Modern dentistry has evolved greatly since its humble beginnings. This is especially true when it comes to restoration options for missing teeth. If you have lost one or more teeth, you have several options including bridges, dentures, or implants. While we offer all three of these services, dental implants are getting the most attention lately.
One of the reasons dental implants are often the most popular choice by both patients and dentists is their stability. Dental implants have an extremely high success rate and are the closest option to natural teeth. With proper dental care and oral hygiene, dental implants can last a lifetime, which is very appealing for patients. In addition, their look and feel is so similar to natural teeth, that it will be nearly impossible to tell that you have a dental restoration.
Dental implants are essentially a replacement for your natural tooth root. The implant is placed into the jawbone and acts as the foundation for a fixed dental appliance. Depending on the amount of teeth missing, implants can be finished with a single crown, a fixed bridge, or even dentures. Once the implant itself has healed and fused with the jawbone, the connector and final restoration can be put into place.
Another reason that dental implants are chosen is due to minimal preparation required. When a dental bridge is placed, healthy neighboring teeth will need to be altered in order to allow room for crowns. Implants replace the teeth without the need to alter healthy adjacent teeth.
Additionally, implant supported dentures are extremely secure because patients do not have to rely on suction and adhesive to keep them in place. This eliminates the possibility of dentures moving around or even slipping out of the mouth.
Taking care of your dental implants is just like caring for your natural teeth. To prevent gum inflammation or infection, make sure to brush at least twice daily and floss once each day. Staying current on your dental visits will also help keep your mouth healthy and your implants long lasting.
If you are in the Plantation, FL area, call us today to learn more about solutions from our dental implant specialists at Whole Life Dental.
Back To Dental Implants Home Page
- Dental Implant Dentist Plantation - Plantation, FL area specialist explains dental implants
- Dental Implant Specialist Plantation FL - Solutions from a dental implant specialist in Plantation, FL
- Solution for Teeth Loss Plantation FL - Dental implants are a beautiful solution for loss of teeth in Plantation, FL area patients
- Dental Implant Treatment Plantation FL - Dental implant treatment in Plantation, FL can improve your life
- Dental Implants for Missing Teeth at Plantation, FL - Dental implants can provide lifelong results for Plantation, FL patients
- Dental Implants in Plantation FL - Dental implants can provide lifelong results for patients in Plantation, FL