Restorative & Cosmetic Dental Implant Work in Plantation, FL for Tooth Loss
Your smile has always been an important part of who you are. Your entire life you've used it to interact with people, from that very first gummy smile as a baby all the way through adulthood. Feeling confident about your smile is important as it can help your confidence and ultimately, your success.
The good news is that there are restorative and cosmetic options to transform your smile. Even if you are missing teeth, we have services to correct that.
We offer several different options for adult tooth replacement. Depending on the situation, we may recommend conventional dentures or dental implants. Implant treatment is widely considered the gold standard for tooth replacement. This is because it is permanent and provides patients with the most comfort, the best functionality, and the most natural appearance.
Some of the main reasons for recommending dental implants include:
- They allow you to chew all types of foods with ease.
- They require no special care beyond regular oral hygiene.
- There is no messing with adhesives.
- They are rooted in the jawbone, making them stable and eliminating the risk of movement.
- They can be used for as little as one tooth, or an entire arch of teeth.
- They are permanent and can last the patient's entire life.
- It can help improve oral health by stimulating the jawbone and preventing bone resorption.
- The end result looks and feels like natural teeth.
Implant treatment is the closest thing to natural teeth for patients. The implant is surgically placed into the jawbone and functions like a natural tooth root. The implant can then be completed with a restoration such as a crown or dentures.
While tooth loss can be a traumatic, you can have your beautiful smile back with a little help from your Plantation, FL area dentist. For more information on dental implant treatment, call us today.
Back To Dental Implants Home Page
- Dental Implant Dentist Plantation - Plantation, FL area specialist explains dental implants
- Dental Implant Specialist Plantation FL - Solutions from a dental implant specialist in Plantation, FL
- Solution for Teeth Loss Plantation FL - Dental implants are a beautiful solution for loss of teeth in Plantation, FL area patients
- Dental Implant Treatment Plantation FL - Dental implant treatment in Plantation, FL can improve your life
- Dental Implants for Missing Teeth at Plantation, FL - Dental implants can provide lifelong results for Plantation, FL patients
- Dental Implants in Plantation FL - Dental implants can provide lifelong results for patients in Plantation, FL