We are not all born with, or grow into, beautifully straight and aligned teeth. Many factors may influence the way your teeth form, causing overlapping, turned, or crooked teeth. They include:
- Family heredity is the main cause of crooked teeth, overbite, and underbite
- Crowded teeth in a mouth that is too small lead to shifting
- Jaw protrusion or misaligned jaws result in overbites or underbite
- Early loss of baby teeth
- Dental restorations that are ill-fitting or shifted over time
- Injury to the jaw
- Pressure on the teeth
- Infant to child issues such as pacifier use after the age of three, continued bottle feeding, thumb sucking, and tongue thrusting
Whatever the cause for misaligned teeth or bite, patients near Plantation, FL, have access to Whole Life Dentistry by Dr. Vallejo for several solutions to their smile concerns.
In addition to the emotional impact on your self-esteem or appearance, misalignment may also create other physical problems, such as:
- Being unable to properly clean between your gums and crowded or crooked teeth can lead to cavities, tooth decay, and gingivitis
- Overbite and underbite can impact your ability to chew properly or eat comfortably
- The strain created by misalignment can increase the risk of tooth breakage
That’s why Dr. Freddy Vallejo, a doctor of dental surgery, and Dr. Luciano Garcia, a doctor of general dentistry, offer two options for straightening your teeth and achieving your optimal smile.
Braces have helped people re-align their teeth for years. Recommended for patients under 15 years or age or for certain adults, braces are tried and true, effective solutions for straightening your teeth.
A revolutionary alignment system that uses no wires or braces, Invisalign technology offers invisible, comfortable, and removable alignment trays that gradually and gently shift teeth into their desired location.
Virtually undetectable, the aligners eliminate the stigma associated with braces in adulthood and allow for continued oral hygiene and maintenance. Patients do not have to limit foods or beverages.
Whole Life Dentistry by Dr. Vallejo provides these orthodontic and cosmetic treatments as well as a complete range of dental care, including:
- Preventative dentistry
- Family dentistry
- Cosmetic and restorative dentistry
- Cosmetic treatments such as Botox and Restylane
- IV sedation for your comfort and convenience
Whole Life Dentistry is located at 101 N. Pine Island Road in Plantation, FL. Appointments may be requested online or by calling 954-382-0110
Back to Home Page
- General Dentist Plantation FL - Respected general dentist in Plantation, FL explains the connection between oral and overall health
- Cosmetic Dentist Plantation FL - Patients seek a respected cosmetic dentist in Plantation, FL who can restore youthful looking appearances
- Family Dentist Plantation FL - Residents seek a caring family dentist in Plantation, FL who provides excellent preventive care
- Dentist Near Plantation, FL - Patients in Plantation, FL ask, "Which dentist near me offers orthodontics and Invisalign?"
- 33324 Dentist - Dentist in Plantation, FL 33324 understands link between physical and dental health
- Dentist in Plantation, FL - Dentist in Plantation, FL offers comprehensive array of dental care and orthodontics
- Dentistry Services in Plantation, FL - Dentistry services in Plantation, FL, focus on prevention