Invisalign for Adults in Plantation, FL:
Effective & Discreet Orthodontia Results
Historically, braces have traditionally been thought of as a rite of passage for adolescence. It was common for young teenagers to visit the dentist and to be told their teeth misaligned or crooked needed to be straightened. Before they knew it, they were picking out bracket colors and coming home with a mouth full of metal braces. Years would be spent avoiding favorite foods and counting down until the milestone of having the braces removed. Unfortunately, for many, having the braces taken off meant new problems: a mouth full of cavities and potential damage to the enamel.
It’s no wonder that many adults feel like if they made it through their teenage years without having their teeth straightened, that it was too late. In addition, many adults are leery of spending upwards of two years in conventional braces. Fortunately, these days we have new options. With the aid of state of the art technology through Invisalign, adult patients can finally see that it is never too late to achieve a straight smile. At Whole Life Dentistry, we offer patients in the Plantation, FL area a discreet way to improve the appearance of their smile.
Straightening the teeth is not just about correcting minor gaps or misalignment. Your smile is closely linked with your confidence and self-esteem. When you feel good about your smile, you’re more willing to share it with the world. Beautiful smiles are often thought of to be synonymous with happy, successful, and friendly people. Improving your smile through Invisalign can help you in your social and professional life.
If you want straight teeth but you have been previously deterred by conventional braces, call Whole Life Dentistry today to learn more about Invisalign treatments. Invisalign utilizes a series of custom created clear aligner trays to move teeth gradually into the appropriate position.
Ideal candidates for Invisalign are adults and older teens who have minor to moderate alignment issues. A beautiful, straight smile no longer requires a mouth full of uncomfortable metal and wires, find out how Invisalign can change your mind. Let us help you discover the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about.
Back to Orthodontics / Invisalign Home Page
- Invisalign Dentist Plantation - Plantation, FL dentist discusses Invisalign: discreet orthodontia for adults
- Invisalign Clear Braces Plantation - Why you should choose Invisalign Clear Aligners in Plantation
- Invisalign Orthodontist Plantation FL - Plantation, FL residents ask the orthodontist, “What are the advantages of Invisalign clear aligners?”
- Braces Plantation FL - Who in Plantation, FL is an appropriate candidate for Invisalign braces?
- Invisalign Plantation FL - Plantation, FL area patients ask, "What are the benefits of Invisalign braces?"
- Orthodontic Treatment Plantation, FL - The benefits of Invisalign orthodontic treatment for Plantation, FL area patients